"I find myself wondering again and again what it would be like actually to live every moment of one's life with an awareness of God..." D. Allen

December 31, 2011

Living in the Now: Happy New Year Top 10


New blessings in my life this past year:

1. Freedom. Chains are breaking off. I'm learning to dance.


2. Two new jobs in Aaron's world, plus four "little" jobs in my world. This ti
me last year, we were counting down Aaron's job at UT.

3. The depths of understanding and passion for God well-springing in my son. The Holy Spirit breathes on his heart.

4. A fresh season for our marriage. Being more face-to-face with God leads to a deeper face-to-face with your best friend.

5. Our new apartment. I can't imagine ever wanting to move.

6. New family members, especially Daniel and Joram. The testosterone is starting to balance the estrogen in the Bodine family. High time.

7. All my family, especially my Mom. "He has turned my mourning into dancing..."

8. Chloe! Thanks to Peggy, we have this perfect new addition to our family last March.

9. New friends. Amazing how many kindred spirits I've been blessed with, that I didn't know a year ago.

10. Apostles Anglican. Truth and vulnerability embrace humility. Heaven rejoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment