Pondering the soulful knitting between eating and being, I wanted to hear how you handle the daily logistics of good eating. My little rut-full system always needs updates and fresh ideas. Especially, have you:
- jumped on the once a month cooking bandwagon, shopping and prepping a whole month's worth at a time to simplify your routine?
- found a fabulous frozen entree (not that I would ever serve it to you, but sometime I want a night off)?
- found a good rhythm for favorite meal rotations?
- stashed your favorite staples in the pantry?
- juggled dietary restrictions for the whole family without driving anyone crazy?