"I find myself wondering again and again what it would be like actually to live every moment of one's life with an awareness of God..." D. Allen

May 31, 2012

Living in the Now: Food Swap

Pondering the soulful knitting between eating and being, I wanted to hear how you handle the daily logistics of good eating.  My little rut-full system always needs updates and fresh ideas.  Especially, have you:

  • jumped on the once a month cooking bandwagon, shopping and prepping a whole month's worth at a time to simplify your routine?
  • found a fabulous frozen entree (not that I would ever serve it to you, but sometime I want a night off)?
  • found a good rhythm for favorite meal rotations?
  • stashed your favorite staples in the pantry?
  • juggled dietary restrictions for the whole family without driving anyone crazy?
Your ideas will help me, and maybe save my little family a bit of peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment