This is a picture of a Smoky Mountain sunrise. Not long ago, I wouldn't have recognized such abnormality, because I most definitely am not a morning person. When my sweet husband began going to work at 5:30AM each day (the middle of the night, I'm thinking), I felt this guilty tug when I didn't hit the ground running with him. Then, I realized a few other fears:
- Will I die if I get up that early?
- What happens if I finish my to-do list?
- How will it feel to wait three hours before little feet hit the floor?
- How early will I have to go to bed in the evening?
- What if I start inventing jobs just to be "busy"?
Bottom line: why NOT get up at 5:30AM?