"I find myself wondering again and again what it would be like actually to live every moment of one's life with an awareness of God..." D. Allen

January 27, 2012

My Brain on Efficiency: Grocery Shopping List

OK, sometimes I'm a bit controlling and obsessive. Facts:
  • I hate shopping.
  • I spend more money the longer I'm in a store.
  • I love efficiency: get me in and out of there.
  • I love an easy solution.
When my favorite Kroger remodeled and rearranged most of their goods, I thought I might loose my mind wandering aisles. Going to the customer service, I found a store directory which I then converted to a new and improved grocery list. Nah, I'm not obsessive at all. I just value my time, energy and $.
 
Aisle 1 Aisle 2 Aisle 3 Aisle 4 Aisle 5 Aisle 6 Aisle 7 Aisle 8 Aisle 9
Health food Health food Can beans, can vegetables, can soup International, dry beans, chili mix, condiments, canned meat, olives, pasta Baking, canned milk, canning, honey Breakfast, canned fruit, jam & jelly, nuts, dry fruit Candy, cookies, crackers, pop corn Seasonal, promotional Bakeware, charcoal, foils & wraps, napkins, paper goods, trash bags
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 









Aisle 10 Aisle 11 Aisle 12 Aisle 13 Aisle 14 Aisle 15-16 Aisle 17 Meat & Produce Dairy
Cleaning,laundry, pesticides Greeting cards, magazines, office supplies Beverages Coffee, tea, batteries, chocolate syrup, juice, bottle water Baby, cosmetics, feminine needs, Frozen Bath & facial tissue, paper towels,    
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment